--

--

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Brain Dump

This post is a whole lot of everything and nothing all at once.

1.) Why does it seem that everyone is either breaking up or getting divorced? I've obviously been doing my fair share of creeping on the book. But honestly... do people just find that easier than working at a relationship?

2.) I'm ecstatic that football season is back. However, my IRISH and my COLTS haven't looked too impressive so far. I'm hoping this weekend is going to be the turn-around for that. My new Austin Collie jersey arrived yesterday and I can't wait to wear it on Sunday.

3.) My new part-time job is FANTASTIC! I love everything about it! And I can't wait to leave the dealership and head to the track tomorrow for the next event... even if I am only traveling to Ohio this time, instead of somewhere exotic like Napa Valley, CA.

4.) I've been doing some major reflecting on life and friendships and relationships lately... and cannot believe how blessed I am. I have the most amazing family and the best friends in the whole world.


5.) I'm currently the happiest I have been in a long time... and am in such a great place. I honestly think that everything is starting to fall into place exactly the way God has planned.

6.) I cannot get enough of country music lately. It just puts me in the BEST mood. Especially Lady A's new album. If you haven't gotten it... you're missing out!

7.) Tis the season of TV show season premieres. I love this time of year! But it just means that my DVR is going to be working in overdrive. I seriously think that was one of the greatest inventions EVER!

8.) I'm so happy that it is finally fall. I'm ready for sweaters and boots, hoodies and sweats, pumpkin smelling/flavored everything, bonfires and cuddling, lazy weekends spent watching football... all of it. And I've got a feeling that this fall is going to be full of lots of exciting things! :)

9.) I'm becoming more 'countrified' and less 'citified' lately... and I love it!

10.) Lately, I've become a world traveler. Ok, a USA traveler, whatever. I will be in 5 different states in the month of September. How awesome is that?

Ok, enough rambling. I've got lots to do before I leave for the weekend. Hope y'all have a great one!

No comments: